展会接待常用英语
1. I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing.
我希望你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2. Can we talk about the schedule now, if there's time?
如果你们有时间的话,我想现在讨论一下日程的安排。
3. I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一个临时方案。
4. I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion.
我想先确认一下我们有充足的时间来谈判。
5. It's better to have something tangible, than to just spend all of our time talking.
我们开始着手做事要比说空话浪费时间好。
6. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样我们就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
7. Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
8. You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
9. There is better efficiency and decreased labor.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
10. We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
11. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
12. I'm very impressed by your appzach to business.
你们经营业务的方泵给我留下了很深的印象。
13. The qrodõct gives
you an edge over your competitors.
你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
14. The purpose of my visit is to ask about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with
your company.
我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。